Our Commitment To Quality
- We always ensure that our fish is of the finest quality and comes from only recognised suppliers.
- Trenchers Cod, Haddock and Plaice are wild and come from sustainable well managed fishing grounds. Our suppliers are required to provide written documentation regarding this. Further information is available to our customers upon request. By ensuring this fish is sustainable, we are able to meet the demands of today, without compromising the needs of the future.
- Please see the restaurant chalkboards for daily specials and details of the vessels our fish has been landed by.
- Our Fresh Salmon is farmed off the coast of the Shetland Isles.
- Our Fresh Crab meat is caught within sustainable areas of the coast of Whitby in areas 37 and 38.
- Our chips are prepared daily on the premises. We only use fresh British Potatoes, Maris Pipers or similar, which have the perfect texture for Chips.
- All used oils and fats are collected by a reputable company and turned into Bio-Diesel.
- The packaging used in our Takeaway is environmentally friendly.
- The average Fish and Chips contain 595 calories and 9.42g of fat per 100gm. (information supplied by the Seafish Authority).
- Our light crispy batter contains Wheat Flour. However, Gluten Free Batter is available upon request.
We seek to maintain a high standard at all times. Should any item fail to give complete satisfaction, please inform the management.